TripCon is the modern logbook software for the manual and automatic capture of the most important nautical parameters of a cruise.
Digital logbook for a comfortable cruise documentationas print report, website, slide show or with Google EarthTM
Enjoy your trip, analyze the cruise data unhurriedly in the evening with the help of comfortable reports or on the screen, add your own pictures and the visualized route in Google Earth. By this means trip documentation is real fun!
Features at a glance
- Manual and automatic capture of all logbook relevant parameters of a cruise
- Completion of entries by pictures, audio files and comments
- Permanent survey of all electronically captured parameters on the screen
- Creating resp. completing leg information by log files out of NMEA-Loggers
- Embedding weather forecasts as text or picture in the logbook
- All-embracing administration of vessels, persons and logbook parameters
- Easy creation of crew lists
- Cruise analysis by extensive print reports and with Google Earth or as slide show
- Direct upload of single logbook entries or complete legs to a webpage
- Creation of logbooks refering to various trips
- Data storage in a standardized database system
- German and English version available
The developers of TripCon have experience for years in water sports. This guarantees the applicability of the software which is optimally adjusted to the needs of water sports enthusiasts and the technical possibilities. The use of TripCon offers a great saving of time compared to manual entries. Other advantages are the objective and precise data reports as well as proofs in case of emergency. Finally, the first priority is that you have fun discovering the new possibilities.